Zesty and savoury hand-made bites packed with red pepper, chillies, cashews and sesame seeds with a splash of lime and natural umami punch from tamari. Enjoy as a snack or impress your guests by serving them with pre-dinner drinks. They also add a delicious savoury crunch when sprinkled over a salad at the last moment.
Made with nutritional yeast flakes, a good source of vitamin B12, cashews that are high in protein and Himalayan pink salt, rich in minerals and iron, said to enhance circulation and hydration whilst maintaining blood sugar and pH balance.
Tamari is a byproduct of fermented soya beans and tastes like soy sauce. The main difference between the two is that tamari is gluten and wheat free.
Gold Star Winner at 2014 Great Taste Awards
Our lovingly handmade snacks are:
• Suitable for vegans
• Free from gluten, dairy and added sugar
• High in fibre
• Gently air-dried to naturally preserve flavour and nutrition
• Extra crisp, funnily enough, if kept in the fridge!
• Freshly prepared with a 4 month shelf life
• Conveniently packed in on-the-go 45g pots with detailed nutritional information
Click on icon to the left for nutritional info