More-ish and savoury hand-made bites packed with cashews and linseeds and farm-fresh courgettes. Enjoy as a snack or impress your guests by serving them with pre-dinner drinks. They also add a delicious savoury crunch when sprinkled over a salad at the last moment.
Made with cashews that are high in protein and Himalayan pink salt, rich in minerals and iron, said to enhance circulation and hydration whilst maintaining blood sugar and pH balance.
Two Gold Star Winner at the 2016 Great Taste Awards
Our lovingly handmade snacks are:
• Suitable for vegans and paleo diets
• Free from gluten, dairy and added sugar
• High in fibre
• Gently air-dried to naturally preserve flavour and nutrition
• Extra crisp, funnily enough, if kept in the fridge!
• Freshly prepared with up to 3 month shelf life
• Conveniently packed in on-the-go 40g pots with detailed nutritional information
Click on icon to the left for nutritional info
"An excellent alternative to addictive-laden biscuits, these contain only cashews, linseeds, Himalayan pink salt and courgettes. Deeply savoury and faintly addictive, they're also free from guilt." Sunday Times Food Magazine