The Moral Fibre Happy Healthy Hamper
The Moral Fibre Happy Healthy Hamper
Partnering with our food loving friends, we've put together a proper smorgasbord of healthy and energising foods guaranteed to make your taste buds sing and keep you on top of your game.
Capturing the excitement and innovation of British artisan brands in natural food, you’ll get to savour a range of gently dehydrated snacks from Moral Fibre Food, amazing breakfast cereal and nut butter from Primrose’s Kitchen, purifying herbal tea from Pukka and ethically-produced snacks from Snact and Selwyn's. Inside each beautifully presented eco hamper box you’ll also find a generously sized canvas tote with a limited edition Rose Blake illustration so you can stylishly enjoy your snacks on the go.
All products in this hamper are free of gluten and dairy. Apart from the Choco Banananut Bites, all products are also free of refined sugar. Please note, we might need to substitute one or more flavours from time to time depending on availability. We’ve sourced the best-tasting healthy snacks for you…your only moral dilemma is to choose which one to eat first!
3 - 5 day or next day delivery in the UK
International shipping to Spain, Italy, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands available for £25 at checkout. Contact us for a shipping quote to other countries.
Typically, each limited edition hamper box is full of raw food goodies:
- Courgette Crunch (40g) and Chilli Crunch (45g): unique savoury snacks that are gently dehydrated to preserve fresh flavour and nutrients; packed with fresh courgettes and cashews or with fresh red peppers, cashews and a hint of chilli (gluten & dairy free); is a great alternative to the usual canapes; handmade by Moral Fibre Food in Tring and awarded one and 2 gold stars in the Great Taste Awards.
- Figberry Balls (80g): a naturally sweet, organic combo of cranberries, figs, dates, raisins, and coconut with a touch of cinnamon; lightly dusted in cocoa to cut through the sweetness of the dried fruit (gluten, dairy & nut free); handmade by Moral Fibre Food in Tring
- Exotic Seedy Fruity Bites (72g): a fruity combo of raisins, dates, prunes, figs, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and goji berries with the exotic flavours of orange oil & cardamom (gluten & dairy free); handmade by Moral Fibre Food in Tring and awarded a gold star in the Great Taste Awards.
- Choco Banananut Bites (70g): a bit indulgent but still a flavour-packed raw food snack; chewy, bites of gently dehydrated bananas, dates, coconut and pecans, coated in fine 70% dark chocolate (gluten and dairy free); handmade by Moral Fibre in Tring and awarded a gold star in the Great Taste Awards.
- Illustrated ‘Moral Fibre’ Canvas Tote: a sturdy and roomy eco bag that is both stylish and practical as it folds or rolls down for easy storage, featuring a bespoke design by London illustrator Rose Blake
- Raw Beetroot & Ginger Muesli: slowly dehydrated to preserve nutrients & enzymes, this delicious cereal is made with gluten free oats, fresh beetroot and zingy ginger, balanced with a combination of nuts and seeds, psyllium husks and hemp seeds. Naturally sweetened with raw coconut oil and raw blue agave nectar, made by Dorset’s Primrose’s Kitchen and awarded a gold star in the Great Taste Awards.
- Cashew Nut Butter (170g): an excellent source of vitamins and minerals using 100% highest quality cashews. So tasty, you’ll want to eat straight from the jar. Try on toast or as an ingredient in other dishes. Handmade by Nutural World in London and awarded 2 gold stars in the Great Taste Awards.
- Pukka Turmeric Gold organic tea sachets (20): refreshing and vibrant combination of turmeric, green tea, cardamom pods and lemon blended together to create an invigorating and unique taste. In traditional Chinese herbalism, turmeric is believed to ‘invigorate the blood’ and promote circulation throughout the body.
- Selwyn's Seaweed snack: grown in the unfarmed, nutritionally rich waters of South Wales, it is packed with health-giving properties with a higher number of vitamins and minerals than any other food group. Great on its own or sprinkled over a hot or cold meal.
- Fruit Snack (20g): doing wonderful things with surplus fruit, London’s social enterprise Snact makes natural, gently dehydrated fruit jerky with no added sugar or preservatives but plenty of flavour and nutrition
- Signature hand-stamped eco hamper box with Moral Fibre motif, jute and vintage stitched ribbon in mint green
- Hand-stamped gift tag inscribed with recipient's name and personalised message
Please note, one or more flavours might need to be substituted from time to time depending on availability.
Your hamper box will be professionally packaged in an outer box for protection and delivery, and labelled with your recipient’s details. The cost includes delivery. For delivery within the UK, write FREEPOST in the Coupon section at checkout. Next day delivery is available on request for orders in before midday, for an additional £8.95.